The Cross: Initiation into the Integrated Feminine (for Men)
Sisters in Men’s bodies, this invitation is for you!
Working with our “contrasexual” (the opposite gender of the body we were born in), is as essential to our wholeness as is working with our own gender. As men, that which we project out to the men in our lives is often pointing towards what we need to cultivate internally in our own feminine.
There are many men out there who say: I am too feminine already, I need to work on my Masculine. The truth is that when those in men’s bodies work on their feminine, this actually supports their masculine to shine more and be more in his power. Counter-intuitive perhaps, but absolutely true!
There are also men out there who feel they just want to be in their masculine, and let the women take care of the feminine. While the external dance of polarity can be absolutely beautiful, nourishing, and delicious, you will always be half. “Half an orange” as we say in Latin America. In this paradigm, you will need external circumstances to allow you to feel fulfilled, full. And you will remain attached to your identity as a man, preventing yourself from knowing yourself beyond polarity, as an awakened and activated soul, as one with God.
This journey is an opportunity to:
* clean out imprints you carry about the feminine that do not serve you;
* get to know your own feminine, her particular qualities and gifts;
* strengthen the feminine within you by being initiated into the Dark and Light Feminine;
* increase the range of your feminine and support her to mature, by exploring the main feminine archetypes;
* make space in your life for the healthy and integrated feminine within, to let her support you, and shine bright in the world.
Why would you do this? So you:
* can harvest lessons you are meant to learn in this life, being in a man’s body, about the feminine;
* don’t have to project your feminine out to a woman, so that she can fill your empty begging bowl, your hole, the gap in you, and complete you;
* feel you need to suppress/ reject/ avoid/ control/ dismiss/ dominate the feminine in other women or men, a reflection of your own immature feminine and how little space her healthy expression gets in your life;
* don’t project out to the women in your life, and to society as a whole, the wounds and fears you carry about the feminine;
* can accept your own feminine and stop waiting for your partner or others in your life to make time and space, approve or encourage your feminine to come out;
* can more fully appreciate, honor and encourage the healthy and integrated feminine in the world, in men and in women;
* can increase the range of your feminine, allow her to be seen and to mature;
* can feel more alive, and loved and supported from within;
* know that your feminine is part of the sisterhood, acknowledged, accepted, welcomed, respected, celebrated;
* can deepen the state of your inner union, between your own masculine and feminine, the ultimate soul mates;
* can be, and so that you can contribute to, the honoring of the feminine you want to see in the world today;
* can know your wholeness, completeness, oneness!
Only when you can honor all of you, including your feminine in all her dimensions, can others do the same.
Only when you feel complete within, will that be reflected in what you attract externally.
The healing of the feminine-masculine polarity split within us can result in profound self-love and acceptance, and can bring balance to many of our relationships, especially those with women. It is also part of THE fast track to soul awakening and anchoring!
This is an intensive and it’s experiential. You will be given theory, transmissions, and personal sharings for reference. The majority of the time you will be participating in exercises and practices. There will be opportunities to share and ask questions as well. And you will be taking part in powerful rituals of initiation.
Come to heal the unhealthy imprints of the feminine in you, discover your unique feminine, and give her the chance to be seen, to mature, and to express her essence! Allow her to shine through your body, heart and soul.
Dark, Shadow and Evil are not the same!
Some summary definitions in order to clarify the terminology of this map.
* Evil: anything that is actively blocking or attempting to destroy love, light and life.
* Shadow: aspects of our being that are unconscious or repressed, and yet are affecting or even guiding our behavior. Unintegrated aspects of our personality, distortions, and unrealized potential.
* Dark: primal energies of Life, Earthy, related to the body and our animal nature.
The Journeys Your Feminine will take:
* Working with the core feminine archetypes:
Archetypes serve as a bridge to our wholeness. They are archaic (as old as time) and universal (it does not matter your race, religion, culture, age, etc). In other words, they are part of our inherent potential. This inherent potential is actualized when made conscious and subsequently harnessed and allowed to manifest through you. This is an invitation to do that, resulting in a fuller expression of your feminine, who you are as a man, and knowing yourself as a soul.
The 5 Core Feminine Archetypes:
* The Maiden
* The Enchantress
* The Mother
* The Warrior
* The Wise Woman
Working with the Dark and Light Feminine:
The Dark and the Light Feminine are distinct and complimentary to each other, and both can have a shadow or stunted expression as well. The shadow expression is when usually there is an excess of this energy, or it has been repressed, and then gets distorted. In order to come to balance, the distortion must come out of the shadow into the light, and the authentic expression be given permission. The stunted expression is when usually there is a lack of this energy, or it has been rejected, and therefor it’s not accessible. In this case, in order to come to balance, this energy needs to be given permission, cultivated and strengthened.
The Light Feminine: The capacity to live as love and embrace everything. When we connect to her we connect to divine grace, unconditional love and acceptance, and the beauty in everything. The shadow expression is lack of boundaries, overly nurturing, and bypassing pain with “all is love and light”. The stunted version is when there is an inability to connect, to give and receive love, or to forgive.
The Dark Feminine: sensual pleasure, erotic wisdom, emotional fluidity, and naked authenticity. This energy has a sexual sovereignty, the capacity to attract/ magnetize, and the willingness to feel everything, even the most apparently ugly, desperate, and suffering parts of life. The shadow expression is manipulation, power games, chaoticness, vengeance, and emotionally explosive. The stunted version is frigidity (rejection or judgment of sensual and sexual pleasure), and emotionally, physically or sexually detached.
We all need the healthy expression of the both the Dark and the Light Feminine within us, in order to feel fulfilled and whole. And humanity needs it too! The state of the world today is in large part due to the absence of the integration and expression of this internal sisterhood especially by those in men’s bodies. It’s time we each play our part, and do something about it!
Note: I will be posting lots more on the Feminine in this FB event, in the form of videos, blogs, commentaries. If you want to be notified when a resource has been added, click “interested” on this event and set the notifications for this event accordingly! You can also “like” my FB page where I share plenty more.
Please also feel free to invite other sisters in men’s bodies to this event, who would be interested in going deep into their feminine. Thank you!
I am offering to support you to let your most authentic feminine qualities shine, the Dark and the Light. How? By using the map I was given by Bruce Lyon, so you can do the same: The Cross!
The Vision: The Cross
The Cross, transmitted by Bruce Lyon based on the Trans-Himalayan Teachings, is THE most integrated, holistic, fast and deep path we know to Soul Awakening and anchoring. The Cross is based on the essential polarities of our being: Body, Soul, Feminine and Masculine. This includes the Dark and the Light Masculine, the Dark and the Light Feminine. (For a more detailed description of the map see www.facebook.com/events/376023693101036/ )
Being able to embody each of these energies in their purest form in the unique way they manifest through you, is key to living your full potential as a being and going beyond the polarities and knowing yourself as a soul. This is my wish for you and all of humanity, and nothing less!
In Finland I am going deep into the journey, over 4 separate parts. During the first 3 parts we will dive into the different aspects of the cross more deeply, and separately, and the last weekend we will put it all together. Ideally, you will go through the whole journey, although each part is complete in itself. Priority to register is given to those who have done the previous part(s) of the Journey:
4-Part Self-Training “At The Center of The Cross” (Following dates are applicable to those in men’s bodies)
* October 13-15, 2019: Initiation into the Dark and Light Masculine (for Men) @Pesa, Tampere
* February 21-23, 2020: Initiation into the Feminine (for Men) @Pesa, Tampere
* May 19-24, 2020: The Union of Body and Soul (for Men) @Estonia
* January 2021: Living at the Center of the Cross (for women and men together! Open to those having done the other parts) @Pesa, Tampere
In all of these journeys, I will be assisted by my partner, Timo Wiren
Location: Pesa, Tampere, Finland
Friday, February 21: 14hrs – 21hrs
Saturday, February 22: 8 or 9am – 21hrs
Sunday, February 23: 8 or 9am – 20hrs
! Please only register if you can be there for the entire duration of the journey !
There will be breaks for meals. You are welcome to bring your own food and prepare it and eat at the center, or eat at one of the many restaurants around the center. Additional schedule details will be announced to registered participants prior to the start of this journey.
* while the journey is not residential, it is an intensive and should be treated as a complete immersion. In order to get the most out of the journey, please make no other plans from when we start to when we finish.
* all teachings are in English but if there are terms that are not understood, they will be translated in Finnish.
* a non-refundable deposit is needed to reserve your place. If for any reason I cancel the group, or postpone the dates of the group and you can not make the new dates, your deposit will be returned in full.
A deposit is required in order to reserve your place and space is limited to 18. The overwhelming majority of those in men’s bodies who journeyed through the Dark and Light Masculine have decided to continue with this journey into the feminine, so there are only a few spaces available.
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to check your junk folder if you do not see my reply in your inbox within 48 hours
For more on me and my work visit:
For more free resources and inspirations, join: